11 December, 2006

The Date

It was a hot afternoon in a small coffeshop...

TUV: How's your date?
TRA: What date?
TUV: Oh, cut the crap!...the date...THE DATE...the one that you've always waited for!
TRA: That's not a date, we just had dinner.
TUV: Still...it's called a date
TRA: Look...when you have a date with someone, in my opinion, you should have a nice conversation, about yourselves, and at the end of the 'date' you will know the person better. Which...I didn't experience that on that dinner. What we had was a plain and standard conversation
TUV: But you did...have a good time, though?
TRA: Yes, I didn't say that I was stranded in a boring dinner. It was nice...but I didn't see any other dinner after that. It's the third dinner...and I don't see the forth...
TUV: Because....?
TRA: Because I never met him ever since...
TUV: NOPE! Wrong answer! Because you don't want to meet him afterwards!
TRA: Says who?
TUV: Come on! I know you since the beginning of you love life 'adventure'....I know that if you want to meet someone, you will pursue the person! Don't try to fool me.
TRA: Don't you think I change? I DO want to meet him.. but...I can't make him wanting to meet me
TUV: Hmm...while you both talking...you see each other's eyes, right???
TRA: Yes...why?
TUV: Did you see 'IT' in his eyes?
TRA: What?
TUV: Sparkles, stars, any hint that shows that he was in to you
TRA: Well...I don't know...maybe it's just my 'feeling' who wanted to see it...

Silence..........................................................

TRA: Maybe that's the reason!!!
TUV: What???
TRA: The reason why he's avoiding me
TUV: That is.....?
TRA: HE DID SEE SPARKLES IN MY EYES!!! and he's freaking out about it!
TUV: hehehe....it's sucks to be honest, right...?
TRA: hmmm..well, if that's the case, sorry, then. Who told him to look deep in my eyes that night?...hehehe

Both laughing....over honesty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment gua: HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!!!!! HIHIHI..hhihihihi.. hhhh...cape'.