20 February, 2008

Uncle Ben was Right

It was like a gift!
I was so excited!
I got what I wanted!
I could not wait the moment that I really got it!

Yeay!!! Hurray!!! Yippiiiii!!!





----------AND the euforia is over----------

I am doing tons and tons of things...
I nearly never got a chance to write on my own blog!
I rarely met my friends and family...most of the time I ended up disappointing them...many cancellations I have made since then :(
My brain is working on those strategics, even when I sleep (hahaha...very much exaggerating...)

Well, I get what I want: something to push me to the limit.

As a matter of fact, I think Uncle Ben was right when he said, "With great power there must also always be great responsibility" (taken from Spider-Man, 2002)

*contemplation in the middle of a cold, gloomy, rainy night* - pkp080220

No comments: